Is your heart in the hospitality industry? Are you operationally and organizationally strong? Do you know how to bind your team to you and do you have a healthy dose of knowledge about leading a (Thai) kitchen? Do you love Asian cuisine and do you think working together is the best thing there is? Then we are looking for you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic/independent Thai specialty cook who will join the Red Elephant Thai Food team for 38 hours a week.
The position is suitable for an all-rounder with passion and experience in Thai cuisine. Together with your colleagues in the kitchen, you ensure that guests are spoiled every time with the delicious authentic Thai dishes you make.
– MBO working and thinking level
– A passionate Thai specialty cook with at least 2 years of culinary experience in Thai cuisine
– Requirement: diploma/certificate Thai Cooking school
– Excellent Thai cooking, both hot and cold dishes
– Knowledge of the Thai language
– Stress resistant and enthusiastic
– Strong communication skills and service oriented
– Flexible use
– Good communication skills
– The ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure.
We offer you
– A permanent contract for at least 24 months
– 25 vacation days on a full-time basis
– A challenging and versatile function
– Possibility of social hygiene
– A dynamic organization with nice colleagues
– A market-based salary.
We would like to invite you
Do you already see yourself as part of the Red Elephant Thai Food team and do you want to join us? Great, we look forward to receiving your application!
Then respond quickly and email your CV including motivation to our HR department via the button below.
We hope to meet you soon!
Team Red Elephant Thai Food